Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rupak may refer to
- Rupak Tala, a tala in Hindustani music
- Rupak Kulkarni (born 1968), Indian musician
- Rupak Sarmah, Indian politician for Nowgong constituency, Assam
- Rupak Sharma, Indian politician for Nowgong Sadar Assembly Constituency, Assam
- Rudy Rupak (born 1968), Canadian entrepreneur
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rupak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.