|Elevation||965 ft (294 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1062997|
Rupert is an unincorporated community in Union Township, Madison County, Ohio, United States. It is located at Coordinates: , at the intersection of Ohio State Route 665 and Glade Run Road, approximately four miles east of London.
The Rupert Post Office was established on May 2, 1894, but was discontinued on August 31, 1901. The mail service is now sent through the London branch. As of 1915, the community contained a general store, a blacksmith, and only a few houses.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Rupert, Ohio
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, Pg. 80
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Rupert Post Office
- Bryan, Chester E., History of Madison County, Ohio, B.F. Bowen & Company, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana, 1915, Pg. 189.
|This Madison County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|