Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rur or RUR may also refer to:
- Royal Ulster Rifles, a former British Army regiment
- R.U.R. subtitled Rossum's Universal Robots, a science fiction play by Karel Čapek which originated the word "robot"
- Rugby Union of Russia
- RUR-PLE an educational software for learning programming in the Python programming language
- Russian ruble, which had the currency code RUR before 1998 (the present-day code is RUB)
- Ohaw, or rur, a savory soup of the Ainu people of northern Japan
- Rur., used in English dictionaries as short for "rural"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.