Rural Municipality of Daly
The Rural Municipality of Daly is a former rural municipality (RM) in the Canadian province of Manitoba. It was originally incorporated as a rural municipality on December 22, 1883. It ceased on January 1, 2015 as a result of its provincially mandated amalgamation with the Town of Rivers to form the Riverdale Municipality.
- "Manitoba's Municipal History: Rural Municipalities and Local Government Districts". The Manitoba Historical Society. September 21, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- "Manitoba's Municipal History: Municipal Amalgamations (2015)". The Manitoba Historical Society. December 1, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- Map of Daly R.M. at Statcan
- Manitoba Historical Society Rural Municipality of Daly
- Manitoba Historical Society - Bradwardine (RM of Daly)
- Geographic Names of Manitoba (pg. 59) - the Millennium Bureau of Canada
|This Manitoba location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|