Rural Municipality of Lansdowne
The Rural Municipality of Lansdowne is a former rural municipality (RM) in the Canadian province of Manitoba. It was originally incorporated as a rural municipality on December 22, 1883. It ceased on January 1, 2015 as a result of its provincially mandated amalgamation with the RM of Glenella to form the Municipality of Glenella – Lansdowne.
- Arden Cemetery, Arden.
- Arden Crocus Monument, Arden.
- Arden School No. 341, Arden
- Glacial Lake Agassiz Plaque, Arden
Places of interest
- Arden Camp Site, Arden.
- "Manitoba's Municipal History: Rural Municipalities and Local Government Districts". The Manitoba Historical Society. September 21, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- "Manitoba's Municipal History: Municipal Amalgamations (2015)". The Manitoba Historical Society. December 1, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
|This Manitoba location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|