Rural Municipality of Ste. Rose
The Rural Municipality of Ste. Rose is a former rural municipality (RM) in the Canadian province of Manitoba. It was originally incorporated as a rural municipality on November 15, 1902. It ceased on January 1, 2015 as a result of its provincially mandated amalgamation with the Town of Ste. Rose du Lac to form the Municipality of Ste. Rose.
- "Manitoba’s Municipal History: Rural Municipalities and Local Government Districts". The Manitoba Historical Society. September 21, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- "Manitoba’s Municipal History: Municipal Amalgamations (2015)". The Manitoba Historical Society. December 1, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- Official website
- Manitoba Municipalities: Rural Municipality of Ste. Rose
- Ste. Rose, MB Community Profile
- Map of Ste. Rose R.M. at Statcan
|This Manitoba location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|