Rural Municipality of Stuartburn
Stuartburn is a rural municipality located in the Eastman Region of Manitoba, Canada. It had a population of 1,629 according to the Canada 2006 Census. It is home to the Ukrainian-Canadian village of Stuartburn. It is located along the United States of America border in the state of Minnesota.
According to Statistics Canada, the rural municipality has an area of 1,161.65 km² (448.52 sq mi). There are no separately incorporated cities, towns, or villages within the municipality. A small portion of Sandilands Provincial Forest lies in its northeast corner.
Adjacent rural municipalities and counties
- Rural Municipality of Franklin - (west)
- Rural Municipality of Hanover - (northwest)
- Rural Municipality of La Broquerie - (north)
- Rural Municipality of Piney - (northeast, east)
- Roseau County, Minnesota - (southeast)
- Kittson County, Minnesota - (south)
||R.M. of Hanover||R.M. of La Broquerie||R.M. of Piney|
|R.M. of Franklin||R.M. of Piney|
|Kittson County, Minnesota||Roseau County, Minnesota|
|This Manitoba location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|