Rural Municipality of Woodworth
The Rural Municipality of Woodworth is a former rural municipality (RM) in the Canadian province of Manitoba. It was originally incorporated as a rural municipality on December 22, 1883. It ceased on January 1, 2015 as a result of its provincially mandated amalgamation with the RM of Wallace and the Village of Elkhorn to form the Rural Municipality of Wallace – Woodworth.
- "Manitoba's Municipal History: Rural Municipalities and Local Government Districts". The Manitoba Historical Society. September 21, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- "Manitoba's Municipal History: Municipal Amalgamations (2015)". The Manitoba Historical Society. December 1, 2014. Retrieved January 2, 2015.
- Manitoba Historical Society - Rural Municipality of Woodworth
- Map of Woodworth R.M. at Statcan
- Dorthy Vipond, Proudly we speak: a history of the Rural Municipality of Woodworth, Woodworth Centennial Committee, 1967, 
|This Manitoba location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|