Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ruse or ruse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Elena-Gabriela Ruse (born 1997), Romanian tennis player.
- Michael Ruse (1940–), philosopher of science
- Ruse, Bulgaria, a city often spelled Rousse
- University of Ruse, a public university
- Ruse Province, the province surrounding the Bulgarian city
- 19th MMC – Ruse, a constituency with the same borders as the province
- Ruse Municipality, of which the Bulgarian city is the administrative centre
- Ruše, a Slovenian town and municipality
- Ruše, Žalec, a small settlement in Slovenia
- Ruse, New South Wales, a suburb of Sydney, Australia
- James Ruse Agricultural High School, a selective high school in Sydney, Australia
- Ruse Peak, Antarctica
- Ruse (comics), published by CrossGen
- The Ruse, indie rock band based in Los Angeles, California
- "Ruse", a song by Chevelle from Hats Off to the Bull
- R.U.S.E., a 2010 video game
- USS PC-472, a US Navy submarine chaser transferred to the French Navy in 1944 and renamed Le Ruse
- Austin Ruse, American nonprofit executive and pro-life activist
- Ruse: Undercover with FBI Counterintelligence an autobiography by Robert Eringer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.