Rush hour (disambiguation)
|Look up rush hour in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rush hour is the two parts of the day with busy traffic caused by commuting
Rush hour may also refer to:
Film and television
- Rush Hour (film series), a film series of American martial arts films
- Rush Hour (1998 film), a 1998 film that takes place in Los Angeles, California and British Hong Kong, starring Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker
- Rush Hour 2, 2001 sequel film to Rush Hour
- Rush Hour 3, 2007 film, latest movie in the series
- Rush Hour (U.S. TV series), a 2016 CBS series based on the film series
- Rush Hour (1941 film), a 1941 British film
- Rush Hour (UK TV series), a 2007 BBC sketch show about traffic and commuting
- Rush Hour (Joe Lovano album), 1995
- Rush Hour (dance album), a series of compilation dance albums
- "Rush Hour" (instrumental), a song by Christopher Lawrence from his 2004 album All or Nothing
- "Rush Hour" (song), a song by Jane Wiedlin from her 1988 album Fur
- "Rush Hour", a song by Brad from Best Friends?
- "Rush Hour", a single by Armin van Buuren, 2007
- Rush Hour (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 1998 comedy film Rush Hour
- Rush Hour (board game), a shuffling puzzle board game by ThinkFun
- RushHour, a Canadian newspaper
- SimCity 4: Rush Hour, a 2003 expansion pack for SimCity 4
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rush hour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.