Russell Brower is an American music composer and three-time Emmy Award-winning sound designer who has created sounds for Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs and Batman: The Animated Series, and video game music for games including Joint Operations, World of Warcraft, Starcraft II and Diablo III. Currently the Director of Audio/Video for Blizzard Entertainment, he previously worked as sound designer/editor at Warner Bros. Animation and DiC Entertainment, the Audio Director at NovaLogic and the Principal Media Designer at Walt Disney Imagineering.
"Invincible", from his score for World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, made its first appearance in the Classic FM Hall of Fame Top 300 in April 2014 at no 52. It was Brower's first appearance in the Hall of Fame.
- World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (2014)
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (2014)
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (2014)
- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (2013)
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012)
- Diablo III (2012)
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (2010)
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (2010)
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008)
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007)
- Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising (2004)
- Delta Force: Black Hawk Down (2003)
- "Challenger (1990) - Outstanding Sound Editing for a Miniseries of a Special". Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "Batman (1996) - Outstanding Sound Editing - Special Class". IMDb. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "Back to the Future (1992) - Outstanding Film Sound Editing". IMDb. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- . Accessed 21 April 2014
- PC Gamer US (2008-08-01). "Diablo III Preview". GamesRadar. Retrieved 2008-08-02.[dead link]
- "Blizzard's Russell Brower". ComputerAndVideoGames. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
Media related to Russell Brower at Wikimedia Commons
|This article on a United States composer born in the 20th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a video game musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|