Russell Dauterman is an American comic book illustrator known for work on Supurbia for Boom! Studios and Nightwing for DC Comics. Before breaking into comics Dauterman served as a costume illustrator in the movie industry, working on such films as Captain America: The First Avenger.
- The Mis-Adventures of Adam West #1 (pencils only, with writers Darren G. Davis, Adam West and Reed Lackey, Bluewater Productions, July 2011)
- Annie Automatic: Killer in Disguise #0 (illustrator, with writer Sam Scott, Whisper City Productions, July 2011)
- Supurbia Vol. 1 #1-4 (pencils and inks, with writer Grace Randolph, Boom! Studios, March 2012 - June 2012)
- Supurbia Vol. 2 #1-12 (pencils and inks, with writer Grace Randolph, Boom! Studios, November 2012 - October 2013)
- Nightwing #28-29 (pencils and inks, with writer Kyle Higgins, DC Comics, February 2014 - March 2014)
- Cyclops (2014) #1-3 (pencils and inks, with writer Greg Rucka, Marvel Comics, May 2014 - July 2014)
- Thor (2014) #1-4, #6-8 (pencils and inks, with writer Jason Aaron, Marvel Comics, October 2014 - May 2015)
- The Mighty Thor (2015) #1-present (pencils and inks, with writer Jason Aaron, Marvel Comics, November 2015 - present)
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) Costume illustrator
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) - Costume illustrator
- Wheeler, Andrew (July 15, 2014). "Marvel Announces New Female Thor From Jason Aaron And Russell Dauterman On The View". Comics Alliance.