From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Russell Earl is a visual effects artist.
All three of these are in the category of Best Visual Effects.
- 80th Academy Awards-Nominated for Transformers. Nomination shared with Scott Benza, Scott Farrar and John Knoll. Lost to The Golden Compass. 
- 82nd Academy Awards-Nominated for Star Trek. Nomination shared with Burt Dalton, Roger Guyett and Paul Kavanagh. Lost to Avatar. 
- 87th Academy Awards-Nominated for Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Nomination shared with Dan DeLeeuw, Bryan Grill and Dan Sudick. Lost to Interstellar.
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)
- Red Tails (2012)
- Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol (2011)
- Super 8 (2011)
- Star Trek (2009)
- Transformers (2007)
- Mission: Impossible III (2006)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
- Men in Black II (2002)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)
- Pearl Harbor (2001)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (1999)
- Deep Impact (1998)
- Forrest Gump (1994)
- Batman Returns (1992)
- Patriot Games (1992)
- "The 80th Academy Awards (2008) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- "The 82nd Academy Awards (2010) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- "87th Academy Awards". Retrieved January 15, 2015.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|