Russell W. Cooper
Russell Wade Cooper (born 1955) is an American macroeconomist who is currently a professor at Pennsylvania State University in State College, PA. He has previously held academic positions at the University of Texas, Yale University, the University of Iowa, European University Institute and Boston University. He is best known for his work on coordination games. He is the author of the book Coordination Games, and the co-author of Dynamic Economics with Jerome Adda. An early work on multi-period insurance contracts with Beth Hayes is still regularly cited.
- Cooper, Russell, and Andrew John (1988), 'Coordinating coordination failures in Keynesian models.' Quarterly Journal of Economics 103 (3), pp. 441-63.
- Cooper, Russell (1998), Coordination Games. Cambridge Univ. Press, ISBN 0-521-57896-5.
- Adda, Jerome, and Russell Cooper (2003), Dynamic Economics: Quantitative Methods and Applications. MIT Press, ISBN 0-262-01201-4.
- Cooper, Russell, and Beth Hayes (1987), 'Multi- Period Insurance Contracts.' International Journal of Industrial Organization 5 (2), pp. 211-31.
- Russell Cooper's faculty page at the Univ. of Texas
- Works by or about Russell W. Cooper in libraries (WorldCat catalog)