Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Russell Wade (June 22, 1917 – December 9, 2006) was an American actor.
Life and career
On December 9, 2006, Wade died in Palm Springs, California, at age 89.
- The Wrecker (1933) first appearance
- Three Blind Mice (1938)
- The Ghost Ship 1943
- The Body Snatcher (1945)
- The Bamboo Blonde (1946)
- Shoot to Kill (1947)
- Sundown Riders (1948)
- Beyond Glory (1948) 
- Renegade Girl (1946) as Jerry Long
- Lentz, Harris M. III (2007). Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2006: Film, Television, Radio, Theatre, Dance, Music, Cartoons and Pop Culture. McFarland. p. 389. ISBN 9780786452118. Retrieved 19 January 2018.
- New York Times "In films from 1936, American actor Russell Wade enjoyed a brief burst of prominence when he was signed to an RKO contract in 1942. Wade is best known for his appearances in the eerie Val Lewton productions The ..."
- "Screen Extra Since 1936 Finally Gets That Break". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh. June 22, 1943. p. 16. Retrieved January 18, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- Imdb Russell Wade
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|