Russia Beyond the Headlines
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Russia Beyond The Headlines insert in 20 November 2015 international edition of The New York Times
|Format||Broadsheet, Tabloid, Berliner|
|Language||English, Chinese, Spanish, Hindi, Portuguese, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Bulgarian, Greece, Macedonian, Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian.|
|Headquarters||24 bld.4 Pravdy Street
Russia Beyond The Headlines or RBTH is a multilingual news and information resource that offers news, comment, opinion and analysis on culture, politics, business, science, and public life in Russia. It is part of Rossiyskaya Gazeta, which is owned by the government of Russia.
Russia Beyond The Headlines is cooperated with more than 40 influential partners in 30 countries of the world. RBTH also has 21 websites in 17 languages. RBTH has the 10,2 million auditory all over the world.
In its print supplements and on its websites RBTH covers current affairs and public phenomena in Russia. RBTH gained the trust of readers of leading newspapers all over the world on 4 continents.
RBTH is a link between Russia and the world.
RBTH collects, selects and publishes in foreign languages topical reports about Russian politics, public life, culture, business, science, history and other areas that are usually not covered by foreign media for their domestic audiences.
Russia Beyond The Headlines is a news and information resource sponsored by the Rossiyskaya Gazeta publishing house.
Rossiyskaya Gazeta is a general-interest daily newspaper, offering its readers a diverse and quality content and receiving income from commercial advertising and sales of the paper.
RBTH has editorial and output teams, separate from Rossiyskaya Gazeta, that prepare material for publication in print supplements to foreign media outlets and on its own websites in different languages.
The RBTH editorial team consists of the Central Desk, which produces material shared across countries and regions, and of regional clusters, where this material is adapted to specific countries, adding themes relevant for a particular region. In addition, each regional division of RBTH publishes material on bilateral relations with Russia.
Russia Beyond the Headlines has been criticised for being a para-governmental Russian propaganda organisation.
RBTH operations are financed by Rossiyskaya Gazeta as well as from RBTH income from sponsorship and commercial advertising.
Foreign partners taking part in the printing and distribution of RBTH print supplements (sections) receive full or partial compensation of their costs associated with the production of the Russian supplements (paper, printing, distribution) as well as for providing RBTH with additional services in promoting the supplements and in studying readers' feedback.
RBTH provides its content for reuse and integration in its media partners, both print and digital. It supplies not only articles on different topics, but also multimedia materials, all the content can be adjusted to any platform. Today RBTH has more than 30 partners in syndication across all over the world.
- The Washington Post (United States)
- Foreign Policy (United States)
- United Press International (United States)
- True News (United States)
- Big News Network (United States)
- The Daily Telegraph (UK)
- Guardian New East Network (UK)
- Le Figaro (France)
- L`Observateur Russe (France)
- Le Jeudi (Luxembourg)
- Tegeblatt (Luxembourg)
- Thüringer Allgemeine Zeitung (Germany)
- Handelsblatt (Germany)
- DRWN (Germany)
- Kulturportal Russland (Germany)
- Deshbandhu (India)
- Brasilia Capital (Brazil)
- Globo (brazil)
- Impuls (Spain)
- Equilibrium Global (Australia)
- Truth News (Australia)
- Večernji list (Croatia)
- Nedeljnik (Serbia)
- Blogos (Japan)
- Cycle (Japan)
- The Joy (Republic of Korea)
- Russia Online (China)
- Global Times (China)
- Nova Makedonija (Macedonia)
- The Nation (Thailand)
- Phuket Gazette (Thailand)
RBTH's online resources include mobile versions of its website, an iPad app available in English and German RBTH for iPad, digital magazines, a number of special sections on various topics, and the analytic media outlet Russia Direct.
In September 2016 is planning to launch the supplement named RBTH Daily for iOS and Android.
- World. News and reviews.
- Politics&Society. Political and social review.
- Travel. All about travelling in Russia.
- Sport. Sports news.
- Defense. All about Russian army.
- Opinion. Alternative points of view on current events.
- Business. News about business in Russia.
- Science&Tech. News about scientific advances of Russia.
- Opinion. Commentaries of leading experts.
- Arts & Living. Culltural life of Russia.
- Education. All about education in Russia and Russian language programs.
- Multimedia. Photo, video, infographics and other multimedia material.
- The 14th Hong Kong Forum, Success Story Award, 2013
- 51th JoongAng AD Awards, Best Global Partner, 2015
- Triumph International, "for contribution to the strengthening of bilateral relations" 2016
- Award for the public relations development "Silver Archer"-USA, 2013
- National Award for the development of national relations " Silver Archer 2011"
- All-Russian competition in the sphere of corporate video 2012. Best Corporate Video of the Year - Touch Russia
- Russia Beyond The Headlines on Facebook
- Russia Beyond The Headlines on Twitter
- Russia Beyond The Headlines on Linkedin
- Russia Beyond The Headlines on Google+
- Russia Beyond The Headlines on Pinterest
- Russia Beyond The Headlines on Instagram
- Russia Direct - analysis on Russian - US relationship.
- The Kompass - online guide with the most popular "Russian" places in London.
- Traveller - guide for travelling in Russia.
- Doing Business With Russia - magazine for those who are interested in making business in Russia.
- Russian Startup Rating - rating of the most promising young Russian companies.
- One Hundred Photographers Focus on China - Russian - Chinese photoproject.
- Russians. Russian way - book about Russian - Korean relations.
- A New Era: India - Russia ties in XXI century - report about Russian - Indian relations.
- Russian Winter - photoalbum about winter in Russia.
- Brothers in Arms - special supplement for commemorating victory in World War II.
- Arms of Life - special edition about soviet weapons used in World War II.
- Read Russia - project for popularization of Russian literature.
- Solovki - project about Solovki, known as the toughest camp of GULAG.
- Pocketguide Vladivostok - a walking tour through Vladivostok city.
- "About us". Russia Beyond The Headlines.
- "Media and Journalism in Russia". 2014-03-13.
- Greenslade, Roy; Greenslade, Roy (2014-07-29). "Telegraph to continue publishing Russian propaganda supplement". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-04-13.