Russian Army (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Russian Army may refer to:
- Armed Forces of the Russian Federation
- Russian Ground Forces
- Imperial Russian Army, the army of the Russian Empire
- Russian Army (1917), Russian army in the interim period between the fall of the Russian Empire and the Bolshevik revolution
- Red Army, the army of the Soviet Russia and Soviet Union
- Russian Liberation Army
- Russian Army Choir
- Russian Caucasus Army (disambiguation)
- Miss Russian Army
- List of Imperial Russian Army formations and units 1914
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.