Russian Federation of Practical Shooting
Российская Федерация Практической Стрельбы
|Michael J. Gushchin|
|International Practical Shooting Confederation|
The Russian Federation of Practical Shooting (Russian: Российская Федерация Практической Стрельбы (ФПСР), Federatsia Prakticheskoi Strelbi Rossii) is the association for practical shooting in Russia under the International Practical Shooting Confederation (IPSC).
In reaction to the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, the IPSC cancelled all scheduled and future level 3 and above international competitions in Russia. The President of IPSC, Vitaly Kryuchin, is Russian.
- 2017 IPSC Rifle World Shoot in Russia
- Russian Handgun Championship
- Russian Rifle Championship
- Russian Shotgun Championship
- Bc, Ipsc (March 4, 2022). "IPSC World Body's Position, Opposition to Russia's Invasion of the Ukraine".
- "IPSC Has Sanctioned Russia, Cancels all Major Matches in Russia". March 1, 2022.