Ruston Regional Airport
|Ruston Regional Airport|
|Owner||City of Ruston|
|Elevation AMSL||311 ft / 95 m|
Ruston Regional Airport (IATA: RSN, ICAO: KRSN, FAA LID: RSN) is a public use airport in Lincoln Parish, Louisiana, United States. It is owned by the City of Ruston and is located three nautical miles (6 km) east of its central business district.
Facilities and aircraft
Ruston Regional Airport covers an area of 238 acres (96 ha) at an elevation of 311 feet (95 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 18/36 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,000 by 100 feet (1,524 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 17, 2009, the airport had 86,000 general aviation aircraft operations, an average of 235 per day. At that time there were 32 aircraft based at this airport: 81% single-engine, 6% multi-engine, 9% jet and 3% helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for RSN ( PDF), effective 2009-07-02.
- Louisiana Tech University: Department of Professional Aviation: Facilities
- Aerial photo as of 1 January 1998 from USGS The National Map via MSR Maps
- FAA Terminal Procedures for RSN, effective October 11, 2018
- Resources for this airport: