|R Taco (2015–2018)|
Dallas, Texas, United States
Number of locations
|Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas and Virginia|
|Rusty Fenton (founder)|
Denise Fenton (Brand Director co-founder)
Number of employees
|145 (not including franchises) (2018)|
Buffalo Wild Wings (2014–2018)
Inspire Brands (2018–present)
Rusty Taco is a chain of fast food Taco restaurants in nine states across the United States. Rusty Taco was founded by Rusty Fenton and his wife Denise in 2010. The name was shortened to R Taco in 2015, but on September 5, 2018, R Taco announced it was changing its name back to Rusty Taco. Rusty Fenton died in 2013 of kidney cancer.
- "The R Taco Story". R Taco.
- Kezar, Korri (September 15, 2015). "Rusty Taco rebranding removes late co-founder's name: CEO and co-founder Steve Dunn says the new name will better preserve late co-founder Rusty Fenton's memory". Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- "Rusty Taco Returns to its Roots with Name Change". 2018-09-05.
- DeBaun, Dan (January 30, 2017). "R Taco CEO wants to double number of locations this year". Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal.
- Robinson-Jacobs, Karen (14 September 2015). "Dallas-born Rusty Taco to become R Taco". Dallas Morning News.
- Taylor, Kate (October 7, 2018). "Arby's former CEO is building a fast-food empire". Business Insider. Retrieved November 15, 2018.
|This restaurant-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|