Ruth Hall may refer to:
- Ruth Hall (novel), a 1854 roman à clef by Fanny Fern (pen name of Sara Payson Willis)
- Ruth Hall (actress) (1910–2003), American actress
- Ruth Hall (academic) (born 1973), South African political scientist
- Ruth Hall (activist), British campaigner against rape
- Ruth Hall (scientist) (born 1945), Australian microbiologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ruth Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.