Ruth J. Person
|Ruth J. Person|
|7th Chancellor of the University of Michigan–Flint|
August 18, 2008 – July 31, 2014
|Preceded by||Juan E. Mestas|
|Succeeded by||Susan E. Borrego|
|Residence||Flint, Michigan, USA|
|Alma mater||Gettysburg College
University of Michigan
George Washington University
Dr. Ruth J. Person was the first woman and the seventh chancellor of the University of Michigan–Flint. In January 2014, she announced her intention to resign as chancellor and return to the faculty in the University of Michigan–Flint School of Management in January 2015. Her term as chancellor ended on July 31, 2014.
- Official website of Chancellor of the University of Michigan–Flint
- Official appointment at UM financial report '08
- Office of the President Mary Sue Coleman - Inauguration of UM–Flint chancellor Ruth Person
- Forbes magazine profile
- President Mary Sue Coleman join Chancellor Ruth Person before she is inaugurated as the seventh leader of UM–Flint
- Official University Record Photos: Chancellor Ruth Person Inauguration
- Regents of the UM approves appointment of Ruth J. Person as chancellor
- Farewell Tribute by President of Indiana University Michael McRobbie to Ruth J. Person
- Woodhouse, Kellie (April 17, 2014). "University of Michigan appoints Susan Borrego as Flint chancellor". MLive.com. Retrieved 2015-01-11.
- "Susan E. Borrego Appointed University of Michigan-Flint Chancellor". UM-Flint News. April 17, 2014. Retrieved 2015-01-11.
|This biography of an American academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|