Ruth Kadiri was born on March 24, 1988 in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. She is a graduate of Mass communication from the University of Lagos, and Business Administration from Yaba College Of Technology.
Ruth Kadiri ventured into Nollywood in the movie Boys Cot and since then has over fifty movies to her credit. As a screenwriter she has written and co-written several movies, some of which include: Matters Arising, Heart of a Fighter, Ladies Men, Sincerity, First Class, Over the Edge . Ruth went on to produce films such as Matters Arising, Over the Edge, Somebody Lied  and her latest work Memory Lane which deals with the issue of lies and deceit.
Awards and nominations
|2015||Nigeria Entertainment Awards||Actress of The Year||Won|
|Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards||Best Female Viewers Choice||Nominated|
|Best of Nollywood Awards||Best Kiss In A Movie[better source needed]||Nominated|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ruth Kadiri.|
- Ruth Kadiri, Naij
- Nollywood Star Birthday: Ruth Kadiri, IrokoTV, Retrieved 14 October 2016
- "Ruth Kadiri and Majid Michel's Matters Arising". Nigerian Voice. Retrieved 2017-12-22.
- Bodunrin, Sola (2015-11-30). "Check Out How Ruth Kadiri Destroyed Her Perfect Relationship Over The Edge". Naija.ng - Nigeria news. Retrieved 2017-12-22.
- Pulse. ""Somebody Lied": Ruth Kadiri, Alex Ekubo, others in new movie". pulse.ng. Retrieved 2017-12-22.
- "Ruth Kadiri wins Actress of the Year at NEA AWARDS 2015 - Nigeria Movie Network". www.nigeriamovienetwork.com. Retrieved 2016-06-22.
- "Ruth Kadiri others, nominated for GIAMA Awards 2015 - Entertainment News | Viasat1.com.gh". www.viasat1.com.gh. Retrieved 2016-06-22.
- "The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees - TV/Movies - Nigeria". www.nairaland.com. Retrieved 2016-06-22.