February 6, 1893|
|Died||May 7, 1971
Los Angeles, California
|Years active||1919 - 1927|
Royce appeared in the serial, The Vanishing Dagger (1920), which starred Eddie Polo and C. Norman Hammond. In 1923, Royce, along with other Hollywood actors, participated in a vaudeville show at Universal City. Royce assisted Joe Bonomo with a Strong Man act.
She performed in a number of western movies over the years like California in '49 (1924), Warrior Gap (1925), Fort Frayne (1926), The Oregon Trail (1923), In the Days of Buffalo Bill (1922), Perils of the Yukon (1922), Rawhide (1926), Wolves of the Desert (1926), and Code of the Cow Country (1927). The latter was Royce's final film.
Ruth Royce died in Los Angeles, California on May 7, 1971.
- The Girl in Number 29 (1920)
- The Vanishing Dagger (1920)
- Blue Streak McCoy (1920)
- 'If Only' Jim (1920)
- Perils of the Yukon (1922)
- In the Days of Buffalo Bill (1922)
- The Oregon Trail (1923)
- In the Days of Daniel Boone (1923)
- Beasts of Paradise (1923)
- Riders of the Plains (1924)
- Officer 444 (1926)
- Los Angeles Times, Adds New Stars To His List, December 7, 1919, Page III17.
- Los Angeles Times, Universal Players In Vaudeville, August 3, 1923, Page II9.