Rwanda at the 2004 Summer Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Rwanda at the
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Comité National Olympique et Sportif du Rwanda|
|Competitors||5 in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Mathias Ntawulikura|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Main article: Athletics at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Dieudonne Disi||10000 m||28:43.19||17|
Main article: Swimming at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Leonce Sekamana||50 m freestyle||28.99||78||Did not advance|
|Pamela Girimbabazi||100 m breaststroke||1:50.39||48||Did not advance|
- "2004 Athens: Flag Bearers for the Opening Ceremony". Olympics. 13 August 2004. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
|This article about sports in Rwanda is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2004 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|