From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Rx in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
RX is the telegraph and radio abbreviation for "receive", "receiver" or "reception".
RX, Rx, ℞, or rx may also refer to:
- ℞, medical prescriptions
- Rx, the symbol used to describe apparent retrograde motion of planets
- rx, an abbreviation for a chemical reaction
- RX, IATA code for Regent Airways, a Bangladeshi airline
- Rx, nuclear reactor
- Rocket eXperimental, an Indonesian experimental rocket series
Computing and electronics
- RX Microcontroller Family from Renesas Electronics
- Rx meters, a term used in electrical engineering
- Rx bridge, a device for measuring the characteristic resistance and impedance of antenna or feedline system
- rx, the RPC mechanism used by the Andrew File System
- Rx, reactive extensions, originally for .NET, later ported to other languages and environments
- Rx, signal name used in RS-232 serial communication transmission of data
Entertainment and arts
- Rx (band), an industrial band formed by Nivek Ogre and Martin Atkins
- Rx (film), a 2005 film about drug trafficking
- ℞ or Rx, a novel by Elizabeth J. Braswell published under the pseudonym Tracy Lynn
- ℞ or Rx: A Tale of Electronegativity, a series of novellas by Robert Brockway
- Kamen Rider Black RX, a Japanese superhero television series
- Yamaha RX 100, a 2-stroke yamaha motorcylce
- Lexus RX, a series of luxury crossover SUV
- Mazda RX, a series of sport cars
- RX, an abbreviation for rallycross
- RX, the registration code for fishing boats registered in Rye, East Sussex, used by the Rye and Hastings fishing fleets
- Rx class locomotive, of the South Australian Railways.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rx.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.