May 8, 1979 |
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
|Occupation||Stand-up comedian, Actor|
Belleville became the youngest person to tape his own Comedy Now! special for CTV. He also appeared in CBC's The Sean Cullen Show and the movie Going the Distance. Belleville portrayed Eddie in the 2004 Disney Channel Original Movie Stuck in the Suburbs and had a starring role in 2008 as Finn in Finn on the Fly. In 2011, he co-wrote and starred in the Canadian sitcom, Almost Heroes. He also voices Holger Holghart in the children's TV show, Detentionaire. He played the recurring character Jasper on the Fox TV series Life on a Stick., and also appeared on the CTV show, Satisfaction.
Stand up comedy
Belleville won the Phil Hartman Award and won a Canadian Comedy Award. He has appeared eight times at the Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal, several times at the Winnipeg Comedy Festival and the Halifax Comedy Fest.
- "BIO". ryanbelleville.com.
- Ryan Belleville bio, Internet Movie Database
- Going the Distance on IMDb
- Stuck in the Suburbs on IMDb
- "The 2011 Ten to Watch: Jason and Ryan Belleville". playbackonline.ca. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- Life on a Stick on IMDb
- "An ensemble police drama and new comedy series coming to CTV". CTV.ca. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
- "Nominations & Awards Archives | Canadian Comedy Awards". canadiancomedyawards.org. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Ryan Belleville hits Ottawa for six nights". Ottawa Sun. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Winnipeg Comedy Festival Schedule". www.winnipegfreepress.com. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "19th Annual Ha!ifax ComedyFest « Sea and be Scene". seaandbescene.com. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Musicians to play benefit concert to help people affected by Fort McMurray fire". CityNews. 26 May 2016. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "The 12 Hour Telethon for Fort Mac". NOW Toronto Magazine - Think Free. 2 June 2016. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
|This article about a Canadian comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|