May 8, 1979 |
|Occupation||Stand-up comedian, Actor|
Ryan Belleville is a Canadian stand-up comedian and actor, born in Calgary, Alberta on May 8th, 1979. He won the Phil Hartman Award, and became the youngest person to tape his own Comedy Now! special for CTV. He also appeared in CBC's The Sean Cullen Show and the movie Going the Distance. Belleville portrayed Eddie in the 2004 Disney Channel Original Movie Stuck in the Suburbs and had a starring role in 2008 as Finn in Finn on the Fly. In 2011, he co-wrote and starred in the Canadian sitcom, Almost Heroes, which was cancelled later that year. He also plays Holger Holghart in the children's TV show, Detentionaire.
He works as a stand-up and played the recurring character Jasper on the Fox TV series Life on a Stick. He has been a regular at the Just for Laughs comedy festival in Montreal, and also appeared on the CTV show, Satisfaction.
- "BIO". ryanbelleville.com.
- Ryan Belleville bio, Internet Movie Database
- Going the Distance at the Internet Movie Database
- Stuck in the Suburbs at the Internet Movie Database
- Life on a Stick at the Internet Movie Database
- "An ensemble police drama and new comedy series coming to CTV". CTV.ca. Retrieved 6 March 2013.
|This article about a Canadian comedian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|