|Full name||Ryan Burns|
|Date of birth||8 September 1992|
|Place of birth||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|2010||Northern Ireland U19|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Burns started his career with Cliftonville where he was capped by Northern Ireland at Under-18 level. He made his first team debut for the club, aged 17 in the Setanta Cup against Sligo. He studied at Corpus Christi College, Belfast.
He was named in matchday squads and was an unused substitute in matches against Accrington Stanley and Dagenham early in the 2010/11 season before making his senior debut for the club on 30 April 2011, starting the League One match against Swindon Town.
Burns was not offered a professional contract and so was informed he was being released by Oldham in April 2012 .
correct as of 30 April 2011
- "Ryan Reflects On Big Day". Oldham Athletic AFC. 3 May 2011. Retrieved 3 May 2011.
- "Centenary Shield affected by flight chaos". Ulster TV. 16 April 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- "Nine new boys aim to make their mark". Oldham Chronicle. 6 May 2010. Retrieved 6 November 2010.
- "Swindon - Oldham". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 30 April 2011. Retrieved 30 April 2011.
- "Belezika Wins Pro Deal". Oldham Athletic FC. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- Includes other competitive competitions, including the FA Community Shield, UEFA Super Cup, Intercontinental Cup, FIFA Club World Cup, Football League Trophy and Setanta Sports Cup.