||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2010)|
|Born||Ryan Patrick Devlin
June 5, 1980
Lansing, Michigan, U.S.
Ryan Patrick Devlin (born June 5, 1980) is an American actor. He is perhaps best known for his role opposite Calista Flockhart on the ABC show Brothers & Sisters where he played her younger boyfriend Seth. In addition, he recurs in the role of Smith on the ABC-TV comedy Cougar Town. Devlin reprised his role as husband to guest star Mandy Moore's character, Mary, in season 7 of Grey's Anatomy. Other television credits include major roles on Veronica Mars and Big Shots, in addition to several hosting jobs earlier in his career.
Devlin was born in Lansing, Michigan and raised in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He graduated from Forest Hills Central High School in Grand Rapids in 1998, and performed in school and local theater productions. Devlin graduated with honor in Business at Michigan State University, where he was involved in the campus television station and filmmakers club.
Devlin is a keen rock climber.
On January 3rd 2015, Devlin became a father.
- Life is Short (2006) Colby
- Deceit (TV 2006) Patron
- Deck the Halls (2006) Bob Murray
- The World According to Barnes (TV 2007) Barnes
- Weather Girl (2009) Walt
- Imaginary Larry (2009) Tevin
- Grounded for Life (2004) 2 episodes as Joey
- The War at Home (2005) 2 episodes as Keith
- Living with Fran (2005–2006) as Todd
- South Beach (2006) Brandon
- Veronica Mars (2006) Mercer Hayes
- CSI: Miami (2007) Josh Brockner
- Big Shots (2007–2008) Zack Wells
- Valentine (2008) Tucker
- Trust Me (2009) Scott Chernoff
- Party Down (2009) Kellum
- Cougar Town (2010-2011) Smith Frank
- Grey's Anatomy (2010) Bill
- $#*! My Dad Says (2010) pilot only
- Brothers & Sisters (2010–11) Seth
- Jane the Virgin (2014) Billy Cordero
- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (2015) Pastor Eldin
- Castle (2015) Stephen Reed
- MDN (2004) himself
- America's Next Top Model (2005) himself
- ET on MTV (2005–2006) himself, host
- Rock the Cradle (2008) himself, host
- Are You the One? (2014-2015) himself, host
- "Ryan Devlin Spills On His TV Romance With Calista Flockhart". E!News. Retrieved December 9, 2014.
- "Grey's Anatomy: Ryan Devlin Returning to Seattle Grace". TVGuide.com. Retrieved August 19, 2010.
- "Development Update: Friday May 14". The Futon Critic. May 14, 2010. Retrieved May 20, 2010.