|Full name||Ryan Alan Doble|
|Date of birth||1 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Blaenavon, Wales|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|AFC Telford United|
|2011||→ Stockport County (loan)||3||(1)|
|2011||→ Oxford United (loan)||3||(0)|
|2011||→ Bournemouth (loan)||7||(0)|
|2012||→ Bury (loan)||5||(0)|
|–||AFC Telford United|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:42, 29 April 2013 (UTC).
Having completed a scholarship at Southampton, Doble played in a number of pre-season fixtures. He also played a significant role in the F.A youth cup run during the 2008–09 campaign, scoring six goals, one of them coming against Derby County in the later stages of the competition.
On his 17th birthday, Doble signed his first professional contract which was for an original three years. On 16 February 2011, he signed a new professional contract keeping him at the club until 2012.
In the 2010–11 season, Doble appeared on the substitutes bench in Southampton's league campaign but was not used. He made his only first-team appearance for the club in an FA Cup game against Coventry City on 7 January 2012 where he played for 59 minutes before being replaced by Sam Hoskins. On 19 May, it was announced that he was to be released at the end of his contract.
Loan to Stockport County
In his second appearance on 26 February, he scored County's second goal at Bradford City before being sent off in the 64th minute, following a challenge on Luke Oliver; with Adam Griffin having already been sent off, nine-man County were unable to hang on to their lead and lost 3–2. After making three appearances for Stockport, Doble returned to his parent club.
On 22 March 2011 it was announced that Doble would join Oxford United on loan until the end of the season. On 2 April, Doble made his debut for club, coming on as a substitute for Tom Craddock on a 58 minutes. He returned to Southampton early due to injury after making three appearances.
On 11 August 2011, he joined Bournemouth on a month's loan; which was later extended by a further month; however this loan was also cut short by injury having made seven appearances for the club. Two days later after signing for Bournemouth, Doble made his debut for club in a 2–0 win over Sheffield Wednesday.
On 17 January 2012, he joined League One side Bury on a month-long loan. He made his debut for the club in a 1–1 draw against Charlton Athletic where he provided an assist for Lenell John-Lewis. On 20 February 2012, Doble returned to his parent club, just two days after he made his last appearance for Bury in a 3–2 defeat by Exeter City, after his one-month spell at Bury where he made five appearance and failed to find the net.
On 20 June 2012, he joined League One side Shrewsbury Town., but was released after just one season having only made one start and four substitute appearances. Shrewsbury manager Graham Turner said on Doble's release, "He worked hard and he can look at it, I think, and say that he had very few opportunities but you've got to earn those opportunities and I didn't feel he had done enough to warrant a run in the first team.".
In 2006 he was called up to the Wales U17 squad going on to make three appearances. A year later he was promoted to the U19 squad yet again going on to make three appearances. On 23 August 2010, Doble was called up to the Wales U21 side in hope to boost their chance to qualify for the UEFA U21 European championships.
He was then celebrating his first call up to the Wales senior squad. The 20-year-old had been drafted in for the Euro 2012 qualifying matches against Bulgaria and Switzerland. Doble was brought in as cover by caretaker manager Brian Flynn, after strikers Robert Earnshaw and Craig Bellamy pulled out through injury.
- "Ryan Doble's Details". Men: Under 21 Player 2011/2012. Football Association of Wales. Retrieved 10 July 2012.
- "Player Profile". Southampton Football Club. Retrieved 17 February 2011.
- "New deal for Doble". Southampton FC. 16 February 2011. Retrieved 17 February 2011.
- "Four Join First Team, But Eleven Released". Southampton F.C. 19 May 2012. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- "Southampton release Lee Holmes, David Connolly and Radhi Jaidi". BBC Sport. 19 May 2012. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- "Ryan makes Hatters loan switch". Southampton FC. 17 February 2011. Retrieved 17 February 2011.
- "Ryan Doble joins". Stockport County FC. 17 February 2011. Retrieved 17 February 2011.
- "Stockport 1–4 Macclesfield". BBC Sport. 19 February 2011. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Bradford 3–2 Stockport". BBC Sport. 26 February 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Bradford City vs Stockport". Stockport County FC. 26 February 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "Doble returns to Southampton". Sky Sports. 17 March 2011. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Doble Joins Oxford". Southampton FC. 22 March 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2011.
- "Ryan Doble Signs on Loan". A.F.C. Bournemouth. 11 August 2011. Retrieved 11 August 2011.
- "Doble returns to Southampton". Sky Sports. 12 October 2011. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Doble joins on loan". Bury FC. 17 January 2012. Retrieved 17 January 2012.
- "Ryan makes Saints return". Sky Sports. 20 February 2012. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Town Land Welsh U21 Striker". Shrewsbury Town FC. 20 June 2012. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Shrewsbury sign former Wales Under-21 striker Ryan Doble". BBC Sport. 20 June 2012. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "GT on the released five". Shrewsbury Town FC. 1 May 2013. Retrieved 3 May 2013.
- "Exiles Target Three More Signings". South Wales Argus. 27 June 2013. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- "Ryan Doble blow as striker opts out". South Wales Argus. 9 August 2013. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Ryan gets Welsh Under-21 call". Southampton FC. 23 August 2010. Retrieved 17 February 2011.
- "Ryan Doble called up by Wales". Thisishampshire.net. 4 October 2010. Retrieved 17 February 2011.