|No. 55, 52, 51|
|Date of birth:||May 20, 1982|
|Place of birth:||Redington Shores, Florida|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||250 lb (113 kg)|
|High school:||Seminole (FL)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Ryan Allen Fowler (born May 20, 1982 in Redington Shores, Florida) is a former American football linebacker in the National Football League for the Dallas Cowboys, Tennessee Titans and New York Jets. He played college football at Duke University.
Fowler attended Seminole High School before moving on to Duke University, where he became the first player to lead the team in tackles in all of his four seasons of eligibility. He was also a four-year starter (2 years at outside linebacker and 2 at middle linebacker).
He was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Dallas Cowboys in 2004. He spent most of his rookie season on the practice squad and was activated in two games. In 2005, he was a backup inside linebacker, appearing in 14 games (3 starts).
One June 9, 2008, it was announced that he was under investigation in connection with a steroids case involving NFL dealer David Jacobs, although he was never formally accused of any wrongdoing. He finished the season with 4 starts at middle linebacker and 27 tackles (2 for loss).
New York Jets
|Year||Team||Games||Combined Tackles||Tackles||Assisted Tackles||Sacks||Forced Fumbles||Fumble Recoveries||Fumble Return Yards||Interceptions||Interception Return Yards||Yards per Interception Return||Longest Interception Return||Interceptions Returned for Touchdown||Passes Defended|
- "Titans lose linebacker Fowler for season with shoulder injury". Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- "Cowboys no match for LB Fowler; Titans sign Gage". Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- "Late steroids dealer said he supplied Titans' Fowler". USA Today. Associated Press. 2008-06-10. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- "Titans Make Starting Change at Middle Linebacker". Associated Press. 2008-09-25. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- Walker, Teresa M. (2009-09-05). "Fowler Starter in 2008, Gone in 2009 from Titans". Associated Press. Retrieved 2009-09-13.
- Wilson, Aaron (2009-09-08). "Wilson: Jets sign Fowler". National Football Post. Archived from the original on September 16, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-13.