|Full name||Ryan Fraser|
|Date of birth||24 February 1994|
|Place of birth||Aberdeen, Scotland|
|Height||1.63 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|2015–2016||→ Ipswich Town (loan)||18||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:38, 07 February 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:38, 19 November 2014 (UTC)
Ryan Fraser (born 24 February 1994) is a Scottish professional footballer who plays as a left midfielder for Bournemouth. Fraser has previously played for Aberdeen and has represented the Scotland under-19 and under-21 teams.
He signed for Aberdeen in May 2010, aged 16. He made his debut for the first team against Heart of Midlothian in October 2010. Fraser made a significant impression in the Aberdeen first team during the early part of the 2012–13 Scottish Premier League season, winning the Young Player of the Month award for September and October 2012. Aberdeen manager Craig Brown expressed concerns at this time that opposing teams were targeting Fraser with tough tackling. Fraser rejected a contract extension with Aberdeen on 7 December 2012.
Fraser signed a three-year contract with Football League One club Bournemouth on 18 January 2013. Bournemouth paid Aberdeen a transfer fee of £400,000 to complete the deal. During his first season, Fraser helped Bournemouth gain promotion to the Championship.
Fraser scored his first Premier League goal on 4 December 2016, in a 4–3 win against Liverpool. He entered the game as a second-half substitute, when Bournemouth trailed 2–0. Fraser won a penalty kick for the first Bournemouth goal, scored the second and provided an assist for the third goal.
- As of matches played 7 February 2017
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Aberdeen||2010–11||Scottish Premier League||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|2011–12||Scottish Premier League||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||3||0|
|2012–13||Scottish Premier League||16||0||0||0||2||0||0||0||18||0|
|AFC Bournemouth||2012–13||League One||5||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||5||0|
|Ipswich Town (loan)||2015–16||Championship||17||4||1||1||2||1||0||0||20||6|
- "The Football League Limited: Club list of registered players as at 16th May 2015" (PDF). The Football League. 16 May 2015. p. 2. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- "Bournemouth sign defender Tyrone Mings from Ipswich for £8m". BBC Sport. BBC. 26 June 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2015.
- "Ryan Fraser profile". AFC Heritage. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "SPL: Aberdeen's Ryan Fraser is young player of the month". BBC Sport. BBC. 7 October 2012. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Aberdeen expect Ryan Fraser to leave after rejecting new deal". BBC Sport. BBC. 7 December 2012.
- Dewar, Heather (18 January 2013). "Ryan Fraser 'will flourish' at Bournemouth – Craig Brown". BBC Sport. BBC. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Wilson, Jeremy; Tyers, Alan (4 December 2016). "Ryan Fraser inspires Cherries in a stunning comeback". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "Scotland: Stuart Armstrong, Ryan Fraser & Tom Cairney called up". BBC Sport. 13 March 2017. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- "Ryan Fraser". Soccerbase. Retrieved 22 June 2015.