Harwood at a game for the Lions against Adelaide in June 2015
|Full name||Ryan Harwood|
|Date of birth||7 August 1991|
|Original team(s)||Glenorchy (TFL)|
|Draft||No. 47, 2009 National Draft, Brisbane Lions|
|Height / weight||183cm / 81kg|
|Current club||Brisbane Lions|
|2010–||Brisbane Lions||72 (6)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
At the 2009 AFL Draft Camp, he recorded one of the best scores in the new kicking test, devised by Nathan Buckley. In 2009 Harwood played for the Glenorchy Football Club in the Tasmanian Football League and the Tassie Mariners at the 2009 AFL National Under 18 Championships, where he recorded the most clearances of any player.
- "2009 AFL draft picks round-by-round". The Herald Sun website. 26 November 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-26.
- Quayle, Emma (2 October 2009) Buckley's kicking test sorts out draft camp
- Smith, Adam (30 July 2010). "Harwood relishes AFL debut". The Mercury. Retrieved 9 December 2010.
- Tassie under AFL spotlight
- Ryan Harwood's profile on the official website of the Brisbane Lions
- Ryan Harwood's statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|