7 October 1984 |
Temora, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||182 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||88 kg (13 st 12 lb)|
|As of 20 April 2017
Ryan Hinchcliffe (born 7 October 1984 in Temora, New South Wales) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Huddersfield Giants in the Super League. He plays at lock and hooker and previously played for the Melbourne Storm in the National Rugby League.
Hinchliffe, a Temora Dragons junior, began his NRL career at Parramatta, although he previously played for the Canberra Raiders before moving to the Storm, with whom he won the 2009 NRL Premiership.
Ryan Hinchcliffe is a hooker and also can play in the second row. He joined the Melbourne Storm from the Canberra Raiders for the 2009 season. In Melbourne his impressive form resulted in reshuffles with Cameron Smith moving to five-eighth when lacking halves.
Hinchcliffe won the Storm's Player of the Year Award in 2010.
In 2011 Hinchcliffe made his representative debut for NSW Country and was again selected for the side in 2012.
- "Ryan Hinchcliffe - Career Stats & Summary". Rugby League Project. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- [dead link]
- Love Rugby League
- "Telstra Premiership Scores". Archived from the original on 3 October 2009. Retrieved 5 October 2009.
- "2009 NRL Player Movements". NRL Live. 4 October 2008. Archived from the original on 5 October 2008. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- Karl deKroo (March 2009). "Storm captain Cameron Smith says positional switch will prolong career". Foxsports.com.au. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- "No CookiesHerald Sun". Heraldsun.com.au. 2013-03-22. Retrieved 2015-11-12.
- "Huddersfield Giants". Giantsrl.com. 2015-06-22. Retrieved 2015-11-12.