|Full name||Ryan Jack|
|Date of birth||27 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Aberdeen, Scotland|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:22, 26 May 2015 (UTC).
Ryan Jack signed for Aberdeen in the summer of 2008. He made his first team debut for the club against Rangers in September 2010. Jack has since become a regular in the Aberdeen first team. He scored his first goal for Aberdeen against Inverness Caledonian Thistle. The strike against Inverness was voted as the club's Goal of the Season for 2010–11. He signed a new contract with Aberdeen in October 2011.
On 13 December 2011 against St. Johnstone in an SPL fixture, Jack scored a superb goal from the halfway line to put Aberdeen 2–0 up. The match ended 2–1 to Aberdeen, with Jack's winner helping the Dons move up to ninth in the table.
In June 2013, Jack signed a three-year deal at Aberdeen, keeping him at the club until 2016. He played a pivotal role in Aberdeen's season, helping them into the League Cup Semi-Final, but was injured in January in a league match at Motherwell. He was consequently ruled out for around six weeks, missing the club's League Cup semi-final with St. Johnstone. Aberdeen Manager Derek McInnes described Jack as one of the best midfielders in the SPFL.
On 11 January 2015, Jack was named as SPFL Player of the Month for December 2014. On 20 May 2015, Jack signed a one-year extension to his contract, keeping him at Aberdeen until the end of the 2016–17 season. On 24 June 2015 Jack was named Captain for the 2015–2016 season.
Ryan Jack has represented Scotland at Under-16, Under-17, Under-19 and Under-21 level. He has captained the Under-21 side and is on the top ten list for appearances at this level. In May 2013, he received a call-up to the full Scotland squad for the game against Croatia.
- As of 26 May 2015
- "Meet the young guns ready for action". Evening Express. 18 July 2008. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "Aberdeen FC rookie Ryan ready for Rangers’ £12m men". Evening Express. 24 September 2010. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "Today At Pittodrie". Aberdeen FC. Retrieved 10 August 2011.
- "Midfielder Ryan Jack extends Aberdeen contract". BBC Sport (BBC). 12 October 2011. Retrieved 12 October 2011.
- "St Johnstone 1–2 Aberdeen". BBC Sport (BBC). 13 December 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011.
- "Midfielder Ryan Jack signs new contract with Aberdeen". BBC Sport. 21 June 2013. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "Aberdeen: Injured Ryan Jack to miss League Cup semi-final". BBC Sport. 28 January 2014. Retrieved 8 April 2014.
- "SPFL Awards December Manager and Player". Aberdeen F.C. 11 January 2015. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Ryan Jack signs new deal at Aberdeen". BBC Sport. 20 May 2015. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
- "Ryan Jack Derek McInnes has this evening announced that Ryan Jack is the new Aberdeen captain.". Aberdeen Football Club. 24 June 2015. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Ryan Jack profile". Scottish Football Association. Retrieved 23 November 2010.
- "Scotland: Leigh Griffiths & Tony Watt called up for Croatia match". BBC Sport. Retrieved 26 May 2013.
- "Ryan Jack career statistics". Soccerbase. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- Campbell, Andy (16 March 2014). "Aberdeen 0-0 Inverness CT (Aberdeen win 4-2 on penalties)". BBC Sport. Retrieved 11 January 2015.