Kent with Liverpool U21 at Goodison Park on 30 April 2015
|Full name||Ryan Kent|
|Date of birth||11 November 1996|
|Place of birth||Oldham, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.72 m)|
|Rangers (on loan from Liverpool)|
|2015–2016||→ Coventry City (loan)||17||(1)|
|2016–2017||→ Barnsley (loan)||44||(3)|
|2017–2018||→ SC Freiburg (loan)||6||(0)|
|2018||→ Bristol City (loan)||10||(0)|
|2018–||→ Rangers (loan)||20||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11:22, 13 March 2019 (UTC)|
A graduate of the Liverpool academy, Kent made his professional debut in 2015, before spending consecutive loan spells with League One side Coventry City and Championship side Barnsley, winning the club's Young Player of the Season award with the latter. In 2017, he departed on loan once again, joining Bundesliga side Freiburg.
Oldham-born Kent joined Liverpool at the age of seven and progressed through the Liverpool academy to become a regular member of the U21 squad. After an impressive end to the 2014–15 campaign for the reserves his performances were rewarded with a new 4 and 1/2 year contract in March 2015. This was followed by a call-up to the first-team squad for their 2015 pre-season tour with the player being named in Liverpool's 30-man squad for their tour of Thailand, Australia and Malaysia. On 17 July 2015 Ryan Kent made his first-team debut when he came off the bench in the 2–1 win over Australian A-League side Brisbane Roar and was handed a first-team squad number for the Reds.
Loan to Coventry City
Liverpool received a number of offers to take Kent on loan after the player impressed in preseason. Kent eventually joined Coventry City in September 2015 on a youth loan deal for four months until 16 January 2016. Kent made his professional debut while on youth loan at Coventry City as a substitute on 12 September 2015 in a 1–0 League One loss to Scunthorpe United. On 3 November, Kent played and scored in a 4–3 win over Barnsley. The next day it was announced that he would return to Liverpool during the upcoming international break to be assessed by new Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp.
On 5 January 2016 he was recalled by Liverpool and was named in the first-team to make his competitive debut for them, starting the FA Cup third round match away to Exeter City. The match ended 2–2 with Kent being withdrawn from the action after 57 minutes.
Loan to Barnsley
On 26 July 2016, Kent was loaned to Barnsley for the season. He scored his first goal for them in a 4–0 win against Rotherham United on 27 August 2016. Ryan Kent was named Barnsley's Young Player of the Season at the club's end of season awards.
Loan to SC Freiburg
On 10 August 2017, after an impressive preseason, Kent signed a new long term contract with Liverpool, and was loaned out to Freiburg for the season on the last day of the summer transfer window.After making just six appearances, Kent's loan spell at Freiburg was terminated and he returned to parent club Liverpool on 8 January.
Loan to Bristol City
On 12 January 2018, Ryan Kent joined Bristol City on loan until the end of the season.
Loan to Rangers
On 27 August 2015, Kent was called up to the England U20 squad for a double header against the Czech Republic.
- As of match played 12 March 2019
|Coventry City (loan)||2015–16||League One||17||1||0||0||0||0||—||17||1|
|Bristol City (loan)||2017–18||Championship||10||0||0||0||1||0||—||11||0|
- Appearances in UEFA Europa League
- "Premier League clubs publish retained lists". Premier League. 9 June 2017. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- "Premier League Player Profile Ryan Kent". Premier League. 2017. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- McCartney, Aidan. "Who is Ryan Kent? Seven things you need to know about Coventry City's new signing". Coventry Telegraph. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Ryan Kent". Liverpool FC. Archived from the original on 29 December 2015. Retrieved 9 January 2016.
- "Liverpool's 30-man tour squad confirmed". Liverpool F.C. 11 July 2015. Retrieved 13 September 2015.
- Pearce, James (2015-08-04). "Liverpool FC consider loan offers from Championship clubs for Ryan Kent". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Coventry City snap up Liverpool midfielder Ryan Kent on a youth loan deal". CCFC Official Site. 2015-09-10. Retrieved 2015-09-10.
- "Scunthorpe United 1–0 Coventry City". CCFC Official Site. 2015-09-12. Retrieved 2015-09-12.
- "Coventry 4–3 Barnsley". BBC Sport. 3 November 2015. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Klopp invites Ryan Kent back to Melwood following impressive Coventry City goal". This Is Anfield. Retrieved 2016-01-09.
- "Exeter City – Liverpool". BBC Sport. 8 January 2016. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Ryan Kent makes loan move to Barnsley". Liverpool FC. 26 July 2016. Retrieved 28 July 2016.
- "Barnsley 4–0 Rotherham". BBC Sport. 27 August 2016. Retrieved 29 August 2016.
- "Ryan Kent joins SC Freiburg on season-long loan". Liverpool FC. 31 August 2017.
- "Ryan Kent cleared to play after Reds return". Liverpool FC. 8 January 2018.
- Thomson, Nick. "Rangers Sign Ryan Kent". Rangers.co.uk. Rangers Football club.
- "Games played by Ryan Kent in 2015/2016". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- "Games played by Ryan Kent in 2016/2017". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- "Games played by Ryan Kent in 2017/2018". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- "Games played by Ryan Kent in 2018/2019". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 13 August 2018.