|Date of birth||6 September 1974|
|Place of birth||Chingford, England|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Right back, Centre half|
|1996||Preston North End||0||(0)|
|2001||→ Aldershot Town (loan)|
|2006–2008||Harlow Town (player-manager)|
|2013–2014||Grays Athletic (player-manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19:12, 10 August 2014 (UTC)
Kirby, who played as a right back and centre half, began his career with the youth team of Brimsdown Rovers alongside David Beckham, and later played for Arsenal, Doncaster Rovers, Preston North End, Crewe Alexandra, Wigan Athletic, Northampton Town, Stevenage Borough, Aldershot Town and Harlow Town.
He moved from Harlow Town to Thurrock in August 2004. Kirby then returned to Harlow Town, where he was player-manager between November 2006 and December 2008. During 2009 he played for AFC Hornchurch and Boreham Wood. He left Harlow Town in June 2012 to join Grays Athletic.
In his first season at Grays Athletic, they were crowned champions of the Isthmian League Division One North. He later became player-manager, before leaving at the end of the 2013–14 season. Kirby made a total of 74 appearances in all competitions scoring once, over two seasons.
- "Becks' Brimsdown boost". The Football Association. 24 September 2004. Archived from the original on 11 October 2004. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- Ryan Kirby at Soccerbase
- "Profile". Post War English & Scottish Football League A – Z Player's Database. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "THURROCK SNAP UP HODGES AND KIRBY". NonLeagueDaily.com. 8 August 2004. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "KIRBY OUT – ALZAPIEDI IN AT HARLOW". NonLeagueDaily.com. 24 December 2008. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "FORMER RIVAL BOSS JOINS WOOD". NonLeagueDaily.com. 12 February 2009. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "KIRBY LEAVES HAWKS, AS DOES ASSISTANT". NonLeagueDaily.com. 23 June 2012. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "Profile: Ryan Kirby". Grays Athletic FC Statistics Archive. Retrieved 10 August 2014.