|Full name||Ryan Kitto|
|Date of birth||9 August 1994|
|Place of birth||Adelaide, Australia|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|–2011||West Torrens Birkalla|
|2011–2013||West Torrens Birkalla||34||(6)|
|2015||West Torrens Birkalla||28||(17)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 May 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 September 2015
Adelaide United, 2013–15
West Torrens Birkalla, 2015
In February 2015 returned to his home club West Torrens Birkalla.
After a sensational season with West Torrens Birkalla, where Kitto netted 17 goals in 28 appearances, he signed his second professional A-League deal, this time with Newcastle Jets, signing on as an injury replacement player after a long term injury to Labinot Haliti. Kitto made his Newcastle debut in Round 7 of the 2015–16 A-League season, coming on for Nigel Boogaard in the 82nd minute in a 0–0 draw against Adelaide United.
Ktto had one of his best career games in the final match of the 2015–16 A-League season against Central Coast Mariners, getting a hat-trick of assists.
On 23 May 2016, Kitto returned to Adelaide United. He started in Adelaide's first match of the 2016 FFA Cup on 2 August, and scored Adelaide's only goal in a 2–1 loss to Queensland state league side Redlands United in Brisbane.
After many eye-catching performances at the end of 2017, Kitto earnt many plaudits, with Mark Bosnich describing him 'one of the best talents in the whole league'.
- Ryan Kitto at Soccerway
- "Young Reds ready to embrace new style". footballaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "Adelaide United teenager Ryan Kitto still on cloud nine after A-League debut". footballaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "West Torrens Birkalla — which has added Adelaide United winger Ryan Kitto". footballaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
- "Aussie youth international joins Jets". A-League. Retrieved 14 December 2015.
- "Transfer news: Reds sign local duo". A-League. Football Federation Australia. Retrieved 23 May 2016.