|Occupation||Television writer, producer|
Ryan Koh is an American television writer and producer. He is currently a writer and co-executive producer for The Simpsons. He also served as a staff writer and co-producer on the ABC comedy series Cougar Town.
Koh began his writing career as a story editor on the fifth season of The Office. As well as co-writing the webisode series Kevin's Loan with Anthony Farrell, he also contributed two full length scripts for the season. He departed and became a story editor and writer for Cougar Town in 2009 and became a co-producer on the show's second season. For his work on The Office, Koh was nominated for three Writers Guild of America awards. He received an additional nomination for his work on The Simpsons. He's also written for the Fox sitcom New Girl.
Episodes by Koh
- "Dad Behavior" (28.08)
- "Singin' in the Lane" (29.07)
- "Krusty the Clown" (30.08)
- "The Winter of Our Monetized Content" (31.01)
- "Marge The Lumberjlll" (31.06)
- "Ryan Koh from Cougar Town". Film.com. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- "2008 Writers Guild Awards Television & Radio Nominees Announced". Writers Guild of America, West. December 12, 2007. Archived from the original on December 19, 2007. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- "2009 Writers Guild Awards Television, Radio, News, Promotional Writing, and Graphic Animation Nominees Announced". Writers Guild of America, West. December 8, 2008. Archived from the original on December 12, 2008. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- "Home > News & Events > Press Room > 2010 WGA Awards TV Nominees Announced". Writers Guild of America, West. December 14, 2009. Archived from the original on October 19, 2013. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- McNary, Dave (17 February 2019). "WGA Awards 2019 Winners: 'Can You Ever Forgive Me?,' 'Eighth Grade' Win Screenplay Awards". Variety. Retrieved 23 February 2019.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|