|Ryan T. McDougle|
|Member of the Virginia Senate
from the 4th district
|Preceded by||Bill Bolling|
|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 97th district
|Preceded by||George W. Grayson|
|Succeeded by||Chris Peace|
November 9, 1971 |
|Alma mater||James Madison University
Marshall-Wythe School of Law
|Committees||Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources; Courts of Justice; Rehabilitation and Social Services; Transportation|
Ryan T. McDougle (born November 9, 1971 in Hanover, Virginia) is an American politician. A Republican, he served in the Virginia House of Delegates from 2002 until 2005, when he was elected to the Senate of Virginia. Since 2006, he represents the 4th district, representing six counties and part of a seventh.
- Senate of Virginia bio
- "Virginia House of Delegates; Session 2005; McDougle, Ryan T.". Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- "Senator Ryan T. McDougle; District 4". Senate of Virginia. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Past member search; Ryan McDougle". Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- "Ryan McDougle; Republican for Senate". (Constituent/campaign website)
- "Ryan T McDougle". Virginia Public Access Project. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Election Results". Virginia State Board of Elections. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Senator Ryan McDougle (R-Mechanicsville)". Richmond Sunlight.
|This article about a Virginia State Senator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|