|Member of the Virginia Senate|
from the 4th district
|Assumed office |
January 11, 2006
|Preceded by||Bill Bolling|
|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates|
from the 97th district
January 9, 2002 – January 11, 2006
|Preceded by||George W. Grayson|
|Succeeded by||Chris Peace|
Ryan Todd McDougle
November 9, 1971
Hanover, Virginia, U.S.
|Alma mater||James Madison University|
William & Mary Law School
|Committees||Agriculture, Conservation and Natural Resources; Courts of Justice; Rehabilitation and Social Services; Transportation|
Ryan Todd McDougle (born November 9, 1971) is an American politician. A Republican, he served in the Virginia House of Delegates from 2002 until 2005, when he was elected to the Senate of Virginia. Since 2006, he represents the 4th district, representing six counties and part of a seventh.
- Senate of Virginia bio
- "Virginia House of Delegates; Session 2005; McDougle, Ryan T." Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- "Senator Ryan T. McDougle; District 4". Senate of Virginia. Archived from the original on 2009-01-15. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Past member search; Ryan McDougle". Virginia House of Delegates. Retrieved 2009-01-25.
- "Ryan McDougle; Republican for Senate". (Constituent/campaign website)
- "Ryan T McDougle". Virginia Public Access Project. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Election Results". Virginia State Board of Elections. Archived from the original on 2010-06-17. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
- "Senator Ryan McDougle (R-Mechanicsville)". Richmond Sunlight.
|This article about a Virginia State Senator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|