|Date of birth||30 September 1994|
|Place of birth||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|2014||→ Barnsley (loan)||9||(0)|
|2015–2016||→ Aberdeen (loan)||4||(0)|
|2009–2010||Northern Ireland U16||11||(0)|
|2010–2011||Northern Ireland U17||13||(0)|
|2011–2012||Northern Ireland U19||7||(2)|
|2012–2016||Northern Ireland U21||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:36, 3 February 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 21:30, 11 October 2016 (UTC)
Ryan McLaughlin (born 30 September 1994) is a Northern Irish footballer who plays for Oldham Athletic as a defender, and the Northern Ireland national football team. He is the younger brother of Fleetwood Town right back, Conor McLaughlin.
On 9 January 2014, McLaughlin was signed by Football League Championship side Barnsley on a 28-day loan deal and was given squad number 27. He made his club and senior career debut on 18 January against Blackpool in the Championship. On 29 January 2014 it was announced that McLaughlin sustained an injury that will keep him out for four weeks. Two days later his loan was extended until the end of the season.
On 10 June 2016, he was released from the club.
McLaughlin has represented Northern Ireland at Under-16, Under-17 and currently at Under-19 and Under-21 level. He was called up to the Northern Ireland senior squad for a friendly against Finland on 15 August 2012 but was forced to withdraw due to a hip injury.
On 19 May 2014, he was once again called up to the senior squad for two friendly matches in South America. On 31 May 2014, he made his National Team debut as a substitute against Uruguay. McLaughlin became the first Liverpool player to appear for Northern Ireland since Elisha Scott 78 years previously.
- As of 12 December 2015.
|Aberdeen (loan)||2015–16||Scottish Premiership||4||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||5||0|
- "McLaughlin Brothers". Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- "Liverpool dive into Northern Ireland pool of talent". The Belfast Telegraph. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "McLaughlin Signs on Loan from Liverpool". Barnsley F.C. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "McLaughlin Injury Blow for Reds". Barnsley FC. 29 January 2014. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "McLaughlin Extends Barnsley Stay". Barnsley FC. 31 January 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Aberdeen: Liverpool's Ryan McLaughlin arrives on loan". BBC Sport. BBC. 29 August 2015. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "McLaughlin seals Scottish loan switch". Liverpool F.C. 29 August 2015. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "View The Retained And Released Lists Submitted By Premier League Clubs". The FA.
- "SIGNING: Robinson Adds McLaughlin To His Squad". Oldham Athletic. 8 August 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- "Quartet withdraw from NI squad". Sky Sports. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "Defender Ryan McLaughlin back in Northern Ireland squad". BBC. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Uruguay 1–0 Northern Ireland". BBC Sport. 31 May 2014. Retrieved 31 May 2014.