|Date of birth||30 September 1994|
|Place of birth||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|2014||→ Barnsley (loan)||9||(0)|
|2015–2016||→ Aberdeen (loan)||4||(0)|
|2009–2010||Northern Ireland U16||11||(0)|
|2010–2011||Northern Ireland U17||13||(0)|
|2011–2012||Northern Ireland U19||7||(2)|
|2012–2016||Northern Ireland U21||6||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:43, 5 June 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17:28, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
Ryan McLaughlin (born 30 September 1994) is a Northern Irish footballer who plays for Blackpool as a defender, and the Northern Ireland national football team. He is the younger brother of Milwall right back, Conor McLaughlin.
On 9 January 2014, McLaughlin was signed by Football League Championship side Barnsley on a 28-day loan deal and was given squad number 27. He made his club and senior career debut on 18 January against Blackpool in the Championship. On 29 January 2014 it was announced that McLaughlin sustained an injury that will keep him out for four weeks. Two days later his loan was extended until the end of the season.
On 10 June 2016, he was released from the club.
On 8 August 2016, McLaughlin signed a one-year deal with League One side Oldham Athletic, with the option of a further year. He was offered a new contract by Oldham at the end of the 2017–18 season, following their relegation.
McLaughlin has represented Northern Ireland at Under-16, Under-17 and currently at Under-19 and Under-21 level. He was called up to the Northern Ireland senior squad for a friendly against Finland on 15 August 2012 but was forced to withdraw due to a hip injury.
On 19 May 2014, he was once again called up to the senior squad for two friendly matches in South America. On 31 May 2014, he made his National Team debut as a substitute against Uruguay. McLaughlin became the first Liverpool player to appear for the Irish Football Association selection since Elisha Scott 78 years previously.
- As of match played 16 September 2017
|Club||Season||League||Domestic Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Aberdeen (loan)||2015–16||Scottish Premiership||4||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||5||0|
|Oldham Athletic||2016–17||League One||36||2||2||0||1||0||4[a]||0||43||2|
- Appearances in the EFL Trophy
- As of match played 3 June 2018
- "Northern Ireland: Ryan McLaughlin replaces George Saville for Central American tour". BBC Sport. British Broadcasting Corporation. 25 May 2018. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- "Liverpool dive into Northern Ireland pool of talent". The Belfast Telegraph. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "McLaughlin Signs on Loan from Liverpool". Barnsley F.C. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "McLaughlin Injury Blow for Reds". Barnsley FC. 29 January 2014. Retrieved 29 January 2014.
- "McLaughlin Extends Barnsley Stay". Barnsley FC. 31 January 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Aberdeen: Liverpool's Ryan McLaughlin arrives on loan". BBC Sport. 29 August 2015. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "McLaughlin seals Scottish loan switch". Liverpool F.C. 29 August 2015. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "View The Retained And Released Lists Submitted By Premier League Clubs". The FA.
- "SIGNING: Robinson Adds McLaughlin To His Squad". Oldham Athletic A.F.C. 8 August 2016. Retrieved 8 August 2016.
- "Oldham Athletic release seven after relegation to League Two". BBC Sport. 8 May 2018. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Blackpool sign Oldham defender Ryan McLaughlin and ex-Arsenal left-back Marc Bola". BBC Sport. 17 July 2018. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "Quartet withdraw from NI squad". Sky Sports. Retrieved 21 November 2012.
- "Defender Ryan McLaughlin back in Northern Ireland squad". BBC. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Uruguay 1–0 Northern Ireland". BBC Sport. 31 May 2014. Retrieved 31 May 2014.
- Ryan McLaughlin at National-Football-Teams.com