|Date of birth||24 August 1987|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2010||→ Dundee (loan)||8||(0)|
|2013–2014||Orange County Blues||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:22, 16 April 2012 (UTC)
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 August 2009
Ryan O'Leary (born 24 August 1987, Glasgow) is a Scottish professional footballer. O'Leary is the son of former Republic of Ireland international footballer Pierce O'Leary and the nephew of David O'Leary.
O'Leary attended St. Aloysius' College, Glasgow. He started his football career with Aberdeen and joined Kilmarnock for an undisclosed fee in 2005. After appearing sporadically for Kilmarnock due to injuries, Gordon Chisholm signed O'Leary for Dundee on loan until the end of the 2009–10 season.
O'Leary left Kilmarnock when his contract expired in 2010 taking 9 months out of football for personal reasons. However, after failing to win a deal at Vancouver Whitecaps following a trial, he returned to Kilmarnock and signed a short-term deal in March 2011.
In February 2007 he was named in a Republic of Ireland under-21 squad, but he declined, choosing to represent the country of his birth instead. He subsequently represented Scotland at under–21 level.
- Profile, dundeefc.co.uk
- "Ex-Aberdeen, Kilmarnock defender O'Leary trialing with Vancouver Whitecaps". Tribal Football. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- "Defendar Ryan O'Leary rejoins Kilmarnock". BBC Sport. 1 April 2011. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- "Ryan O'Leary". www.fitbastats.com. Retrieved 9 September 2015.
- Ryan O'Leary at Soccerbase
- Ryan O'Leary profile at Kilmarnockfc.co.uk
- Ryan Pierce profile at imdb.com
|This biographical article related to a defender from Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|