|Date of birth||13 March 1970|
|Place of birth||Coven, Staffordshire, England|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Ryan Price (born 13 March 1970) is an English former professional footballer who played as a goalkeeper in the Football League for Macclesfield Town. He was on the books of Birmingham City, but without playing in the League, and played non-League football for Stafford Rangers, Telford United, Tamworth and Hinckley United.
Price was born in Coven, near Wolverhampton, and began his football career as a trainee with Bolton Wanderers. He then joined Stafford Rangers, where he made 294 consecutive appearances beginning with his debut game in August 1988. After six seasons and 325 appearances, he joined Division Two club Birmingham City in 1994 for an initial fee of £20,000.
Price's time at Birmingham City was mostly spent as an understudy to first-choice goalkeeper Ian Bennett; his only first-team appearance came in the Football League Trophy in September 1994, but he received a winners' medal in that competition as an unused substitute in the final. Price was an unused substitute for all the promotion campaign of 65 appearances  Desire for regular football prompted a move to Macclesfield Town, where he was first choice for more than five years. Voted in the conference team of the year 2 years consecutively in 1996–97 and 1997–98, and Match magazine player of the month in 1998. Price changed division in three consecutive seasons with the Silkmen, winning consecutive promotions from the Football Conference and Division Three in 1996–97 and 1997–98, followed by relegation in 1998–99.
Price joined Conference club Telford United in December 1999, where he spent nearly two and a half years before a move back to Stafford Rangers in November 2001 as both player and community officer. He left Stafford for the second time in March 2004 when he went back to Conference football with Tamworth.
Price has been capped by England at semi-professional level six times. Price was the first player to represent England whilst a semi professional and then play in the football league before returning to the semi professional level after 5 years as a professional and gain a further 3 England caps "this has not been replicated since"
- Infobox stats
- Stafford Rangers (Conference): Harman, John, ed. (2005). Alliance to Conference 1979–2004: The first 25 years. Tony Williams Publications. p. 619. ISBN 978-1-869833-52-7.
- Birmingham, Macclesfield Town (Football League), Telford United: Ryan Price at Soccerbase
- Macclesfield Town (Conference): Harman ed., Alliance to Conference, p. 433.
- Tamworth: Ryan Price at Soccerbase
- Hinckley United: "Hinckley United Player Statistics Season 2005–2006". Hinckley United F.C. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 118. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- "Ryan Price". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- "Player Profile Ryan Price". NonLeague Daily. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- "Sporting Digest: Football". The Independent. 8 August 1994. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- Stoner, Colin (31 January 2004). "Omens look good for Price as Stafford relive their golden FA Trophy heyday" (reprint). Birmingham Post. NewsBank. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- "Games played by Ryan Price in 1999/2000". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- McLean, Dave (11 March 2004). "Ex-keeper says he was forced out". Staffordshire Newsletter. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- "Price: 'I'm sorry'". The Visitor. Morecambe. 27 April 2005. Retrieved 17 February 2010.
- "Ryan Price Past Player Profile". Hinckley United F.C. Retrieved 17 February 2010.