|No. 62 Dallas Cowboys|
|Date of birth:||February 7, 1990|
|Place of birth:||Charleston, South Carolina|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||305 lb (138 kg)|
|High school:||Kingsland (GA) Camden Co.|
|NFL Draft:||2013 / Round: 7 / Pick: 220|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2016|
Ryan R. Seymour (born February 7, 1990) is an American football offensive guard for the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League (NFL). He was drafted by the Seattle Seahawks in the seventh round of the 2013 NFL Draft. He has also played for the San Francisco 49ers, Cleveland Browns, Chicago Bears, New Orleans Saints and New York Giants. He played college football for Vanderbilt.
He attended Camden County High School (GA) were he earned three letters in football as a two way starter (DE & OG), and earned three letters as a varsity golfer. He was selected to the Georgia All-State AAAAA First Team (DE) by sportswriters and also named to "Jacksonville Times-Union"'s Georgia "Super South 11" team. 
Seymour started all 13 games as a senior in 2012, and concluded his Vanderbilt career with 35 starting assignments including starts at LG, LT, RG and RT. Seymour opened the 2012 season with nine straight starts at left guard, then moved to start at both tackle positions when injuries affected depth along the line. He was selected to the 2009 SEC All-Freshman team. He was named to the SEC Academic Honor Roll 2011 and 2012.
Seymour graduated from Vanderbilt University with a Bachelor of Science degree in December 2012.
2013 NFL Draft
Seymour was drafted 220th overall by the Seattle Seahawks in the 2013 NFL Draft.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yd dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert||Broad||BP|
|6 ft 4 3/8 in||301 lb||33 5/8 in||10 1/8 in||5.09 s||1.69 s||2.90 s||4.59 s||7.53 s||29½ in||9 ft 2 in||30 reps|
|All values from College Pro Day|
On August 31, 2013, Seymour was released by the Seahawks, and was re-signed to the Seahawks practice squad on September 11, 2013.
San Francisco 49ers
On August 17, 2015, Seymour was suspended without pay for the first four games of the regular season for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances and was subsequently waived by the Cleveland Browns on August 27, 2015.
New Orleans Saints
Seymour was signed to the New Orleans Saints practice squad on October 20, 2015. On December 26, 2015, the New Orleans Saints promoted Seymour to the 53-men roster and waived cornerback Tony Carter.
New York Giants
On October 11, 2016, Seymour was signed to the Cowboys' practice squad. On December 30, he was promoted to the active roster, because he was needed for depth purposes in the last game of the season, in order to rest some of the starters for the playoffs. He was released on January 4, 2017. He was re-signed on February 16, 2017.
- "Vanderbilt Profile". vucommodores.com.
- "Seahawks add offensive lineman Ryan Seymour in seventh round of NFL Draft". seattlepi.com. Retrieved April 27, 2013.
- Kay Cabot, Mary. "Cleveland Browns cut Rex Grossman, add WR LaRon Byrd and RB Glenn Winston". Cleveland.com. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- Alper, Josh. "Browns get Marlon Moore back from suspension". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- Evan Woodberry, "New Orleans Saints sign offensive lineman Ryan Seymour", The Times-Picayune, October 20, 2015. ("UPDATE: Seymour has been signed to the practice squad, not the active roster, Seymour's agent said Tuesday.")
- "New Orleans Saints promote offensive lineman Ryan Seymour to active roster". NOLA.com. Retrieved 2015-12-27.
- Alper, Josh (April 4, 2016). "Giants sign Ryan Seymour, visit with several free agents Monday". NBCSports.com. Retrieved April 30, 2016.
- Eisen, Michael. "New York Giants announce 20 roster moves". Giants.com.
- Ruoff, Justin (October 11, 2016). "Cowboys OT Chaz Green out of walking boot, OG Ryan Seymour signed". TodaysPigskin.com. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- "Cowboys Promote OL Ryan Seymour To Active Roster". NFLTradeRumors.com. December 30, 2016.
- Phillips, Rob (January 4, 2017). "Cowboys Sign Jonathan Cooper For O-Line Depth; Waive Guard Seymour". DallasCowboys.com.
- "Report: Dallas Cowboys re-sign offensive guard Ryan Seymour". 247Sports.com. February 16, 2017.