|Full name||Ryan David Valentine|
|Date of birth||19 August 1982|
|Place of birth||Wrexham, Wales|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2011–2013||AFC Telford United||70||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 06:52, 1 May 2017 (UTC).
Despite a sending off against Bury on 9 March 2007, Valentine played well for Wrexham. He played a vital part their survival bid, scoring the penalty in Wrexham's must win game on 5 May 2007 against Boston United which levelled the score at 1–1. Wrexham won the game 3–1 and stayed in the Football League. It was announced on 18 January 2008 that he has left Wrexham and rejoined his former club Darlington. On 29 May 2009 Valentine signed a one-year deal at League Two side Hereford United. Valentine later agreed a further year on his Hereford contract. After an injury hit season which kept him out for 5 months he was told at the end of the season that his contract would not be renewed at Hereford.
On 30 June 2011 he signed a one-year deal at AFC Telford United. Then at the end of the 2011–12 season he signed a new one-year contract with AFC Telford United. On 11 May 2013 it was announced he was released by Telford with five other players.
On 8 June 2013, Ryan was announced as a new signing for Bala Town, in the Welsh Premier League. He will be eligible to compete for the club in their first ever European fixtures in the qualifying rounds of the Europa League.
Valentine played well in the 2006–07 season and got called up to the Wales national football team to face the Czech Republic and Brazil, and again to play Northern Ireland, but has yet to earn a cap.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. p. 418. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 980. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- Bulls snap up defender Valentine www.bbc.co.uk
- Valentine is Bucks 5th Summer Signing www.telfordutd.co.uk
- "Giggs likely to sit out NI test". BBC. 6 February 2007. Retrieved 7 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ryan Valentine.|