From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rydberg may refer to:
- Rydberg (crater), a crater on the moon
- In physics,
- Johannes Rydberg, Swedish physicist and deviser of the Rydberg formula, in whose honour the constant, the unit and the crater are named, as are Rydberg atoms
- Kaisu-Mirjami Rydberg (1905–1959), Finnish journalist and politician
- Per Axel Rydberg, Swedish-American botanist
- Sam Rydberg, Swedish composer
- Viktor Rydberg, Swedish author and poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rydberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.