|Industry||Sportswear and sporting goods|
|Products||Women's athletic shoes and apparel|
Rykä is an athletic shoe brand, specifically designed for women.
Rykä merged with Global Sports in 1997. Global Sports sold its branded division in 1999 to American Sporting Goods Corporation. The company is now owned by Brown Shoe, who bought American Sporting Goods in 2011.
Poe is credited with introducing Princess Diana to her shoes, through her creation of the Ryka Rose Foundation, a nonprofit organization working to stop violence against women.
- Rifkin, Glenn (1994-07-03). "Profile; Mix and Match: A Shoe for Women, a Survivor's Tale". The New York Times.
- Newly-Minted Billionaire Is Spinning eBay Scraps Into Gold
- Global Sports, Inc. Announces Agreement to Sell Branded Division
- Brown Shoe Acquires American Sporting Goods Corporation
- "RYKÄ ANNOUNCES BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP WITH KELLY RIPA" (PDF). American Sporting Goods Corp. 2008-01-16. Retrieved 2009-12-07.
|This fashion-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|