Jump to navigation Jump to search
The village duckpond in Rylstone
|Population||160 (2011 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
Rylstone is a village and civil parish in the Craven district of North Yorkshire, England. It is situated very near to Cracoe and about 6 miles south west of Grassington. The population of the civil parish as of the 2011 census was 160.
- UK Census (2011). "Local Area Report – Rylstone Parish (1170216778)". Nomis. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- Butt, R. V. J. (1995). The Directory of Railway Stations: details every public and private passenger station, halt, platform and stopping place, past and present (1st ed.). Sparkford: Patrick Stephens Ltd. p. 202. ISBN 978-1-85260-508-7. OCLC 60251199.
- "Tour de France Stage 1". Retrieved 15 July 2014.
- The White Doe of Rylstone
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rylstone, North Yorkshire.|
- The ancient parish of Burnsall: historical and genealogical information at GENUKI (Rylstone was in this parish).
|This Craven location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|