|Born||Ryne Andrew Sanborn
February 3, 1989
Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A.
Ryne Andrew Sanborn (born February 3, 1989) is an American architect, ice hockey player and former actor. He is best known for his role as Jason Cross in the High School Musical films. In 2008 he retired from acting to focus in architecture. He plays ice hockey from Salt Lake's Outliers.
Sanborn began modeling with two years old. He co-starring in the 1997 TV movie Not in This Town at age seven. Following this he received guest roles on Touched by an Angel (1998) and Everwood (2003). In 2002, Sanborn participated as a "Child of Light" in the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Salt Lake Winter Olympics. Sanborn is best known for playing the role of Jason Cross, a member of the East High School boys' varsity basketball team, in High School Musical, High School Musical 2 and High School Musical 3: Senior Year. Sanborn also appeared in the independent movie The Adventures of Food Boy. In 2008 he retired from acting to focus in architecture. Since 2012 he also plays ice hockey from Salt Lake's Outliers.
Sanborn was born February 3, 1989, in Salt Lake City, Utah. Sanborn attended Taylorsville High School where he played for the hockey team as well as for the under-16 Utah Stars basketball traveling team. He has a degree in architecture from University of Utah.
|1997||Not in This Town||Stephen||Television film|
|1998||Touched by an Angel||Jimmy||Episode: "The Wind Beneath My Wings"|
|2003||Everwood||Young Colin Hart||Episode: "The Miracle of Everwood"|
|2006||High School Musical||Jason Cross||Television film|
|2007||High School Musical 2||Jason Cross||Television film|
|2008||The Adventures of Food Boy||Mike|
|2008||High School Musical 3: Senior Year||Jason Cross|
- "Ryne Sanborn". Ryne Sandborn. 1989-02-03. Retrieved 2011-06-12.
- "The Cast of 'High School Musical' — Where Are They Now?". Life and Style Magazine. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "High School Musical' Stars". J-14 Magazine. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "Ryne Sanborn,"Jason Cross"". Disney Channel Medianet. 1989-02-03. Retrieved 2011-06-12.
- "High School Musical Star To Appear At Quickway Opening Night". OurSports Central. 2008-09-16. Retrieved 2011-06-12.
- Story by: Erika Edberg Contact Erika (2007-08-17). ""High School Musical 2" highlights Utah talent". ABC 4.com. Retrieved 2011-06-12.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|