From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ryoko Hirosue, a Japanese actress and singer
|Pronunciation||Japanese pronunciation: [ɾʲoːko]|
|Meaning||Different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Region of origin||Japan|
- 涼子 - "refreshing, child"
- 亮子 - "helpful, child"
- 良子 - "good, child"
- 諒子 - "understanding, child"
- 遼子 - "distant, child"
- Ryōko Hirosue (広末 涼子, born 1980), Japanese singer and actress
- Ryoko Kobayashi (小林涼子, born 1989), Japanese actress
- Ryoko Kuninaka (国仲 涼子, born 1979), Japanese actress and singer
- Ryoko Nagata (永田 亮子, born 1975), Japanese voice actress
- Ryoko Nakano (中野 良子, born 1950), Japanese actress
- Ryoko Ono (小野 涼子, born 1977), Japanese voice actress
- Ryoko Shinohara (篠原 涼子, born 1973), Japanese singer and actress
- Ryoko Shintani (新谷良子, born 1981), Japanese singer and voice actress
- Ryōko Shiraishi (白石 涼子, born 1982), Japanese voice actress
- Ryoko Tani (谷 亮子, (née Tamura, 田村), born 1975), Japanese former judoka and current politician
- Ryoko Watanabe (渡辺 良子, born 1961), Japanese pink film actress, adult video performer, and gravure idol who was popular in the 1980s
- Ryoko Yamagishi (山岸 凉子, born 1947), Japanese female manga artist
- Ryoko Yonekura (米倉涼子, born 1975), Japanese actress and fashion model
- Ryōko Ōkami (大神 涼子), the protagonist of the light novel series Ōkami-san
- Ryoko Hakubi (白眉 魎呼), space pirate, and key character in Tenchi Muyo!
- Ryoko Mitsurugi, a character from Samurai Girl: Real Bout High School
- Ryoko Subaru, a character from Martian Successor Nadesico
- Ryoko Yakushiji (薬師寺 涼子), the main character from the anime, light novels, and manga Yakushiji Ryōko no Kaiki Jikenbo
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|